AJUBILUD is a non-profit association made up of retired professors, originally from the University Distrital, F.J.C.; with aims to link retired professors and administrative professionals from this and other universities in the country.
AJUBILUD brings together retired professors from different professions, such as linguists, humanists, historians, pedagogues, biologists, bacteriologists, chemists, physicists, mathematicians, economists, lawyers, industrial engineers, electronic engineers, systems engineers, cadastral and geodetic, forestry, environmentalists, etc..
AJUBILUD is conceived as a meeting place for the celebration of the joy of its members for having accomplished the meritorious work of educating generations useful to the country and contributing to the development of Colombia. The SOLIDARITY, the CAMARADERIEand the DEFENSE OF THE TRADE UNION constitute the main values and commitments of the Association.
AJUBILUD is offered as the space to share and enjoy in camaraderie the interesting stage of enjoyment of RETIREMENT.
Get to know the pillars of our beloved AJUBILUD
To bring together retired professors from the University Distrital into a non-profit organization in order to defend their retirement rights and seek to improve their quality of life, through the hiring of an optimal health service, collective action through the facilitation and coordination of cultural activities, integration and recreation, occupational, solidarity and humanitarian projects within principles and democratic values.
In the immediate future, the Association should bring together all the retired professors of the University and contribute to the consolidation of the fair retirement pay, the provision of health services and the execution of solidarity, the recovery of recognition of the retiree, as valuable persons, qualified and academically productive for the University itself, for the District and the society in general.
From the trade union point of view, to defend the rights of the Associates enshrined in the Political Constitution, the laws of the Republic, the agreements and resolutions of the University Distrital; from the cultural point of view, to seek the integration and unification of the Associates around a series of academic, research, recreational and entertaining activities.
- Social Welfare
What do we do
From the perspective of solidarity, as a fundamental basis of our organization, a large number of members have received legal and economic support from the Association to mitigate a little the great damage that some Deans of the University have caused them with the legal suits of their retirement pay. We have also created a Solidarity Fund and a COMPLEMENTARY FUND FOR HEALTH, PERSONAL AND FAMILY DISSASTERS to assist members in circumstances of calamity, serious illness, accidents with injuries, personal and / or family property damage and death of their spouse or permanent partner.
Defending our rights
The defense of our rights has been the constant concern of the Association and, in the face of the threat of certain University’s administrations, on the one hand, and of the Society of Prepaid Medicine, MedPlus MP, on the other hand; we have been forced to use good part of our time in protecting our rights from being violated. However, we have not given up trying to find a kind, dignified and caring life in the midst of uneasiness and anguish.
Leisure and Culture
We have made sure that in AJUBILUD there are recreational and entertaining spaces, therefore cultural activities, ecological outings, domestic and international trips are planned every year. This is how we have visited the NEMOCÓN SALT MINE, the Academic Experimental Farm of Professor Enrique Acero in VIOTÁ and the self-sustainable Hacienda of VEREDA LA VICTORIA, CHOACHI, which has left us great experiences and understanding of ecological processes and immersion in rural life.
Amongst the domestic trips, the outing to SAN ANDRÉS ISLANDS was, undoubtedly, a beautiful experience, as it allowed for family integration and the enjoyment of the tourist and culinary charms of our Island.
It is worth noting the outings and trips that we have done internationally and in which most of the members, along with their relatives have participated.
The trip to PUNTA CANA IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, which in the comfort of the 6 stars hotel, BARCELÓ BAVARO DE LUXE, we enjoyed an unforgettable wander through the land of merengue on that beautiful Caribbean island.
In CANCÚN we had the opportunity to go to THE RUINS OF CHICHEN-ITZA and to enjoy all the beauty of the Mayan civilization and culture. Within this hotel complex that makes Cancun a cozy tourist center worldwide, we enjoyed the excellent amenities of the Hard Rock Hotel.
Finally, because of its cultural importance and the massive participation of members with their families, we’d like to highlight the trip to the REPUBLIC OF CHINA; this is how about 50 people had the pleasant experience of visiting one of the most developed countries in the world. We were able to enjoy great wonders like the FORBIDDEN CITY in PEKIN, seat of the emperors and great cultural as well as political events. THE GREAT WALL CHINA considered as one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, was another scenario that we had the opportunity to enjoy; THE WARRIORS OF TERRACOTA, in the City of XIAN, considered today as the eighth wonder of the world, was another of the great and beautiful experiences; The BEIJING OPERA, cultural and recreational events, large tea plantations, silk production, pearl production, landscapes, nature conservation, industrial development and culture, and of course the variety and wealth of China’s culinary culture made this trip a wonderful experience worthy of repeating.
Our gratitude to the COLOMBO – CHINA FRIENDSHIP ASSOCIATION and to the GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA for the fraternal welcome we received, and our recognition of the support we received in every way, which contributed to our fruitful journey in unbeatable economic conditions.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
AJUBILUD’s Board of Directors has the statutory responsibility to lead the Association for periods of two years. The Board is made up of seven dignitaries; the following persons currently hold office: Antonio José Caicedo Abadía, President, Héctor Chaves Ortiz, Vice President, Jorge Humberto González Peñarete, Prosecutor, Cristóbal Valdelamar Moreno, Secretary, Miguel Ángel Sarta Álvarez, Treasurer, Galo Cubillos Castellanos and Enrique Martínez Villamil, Speakers.
This Board of Directors has been re-elected in recognition of its outstanding performance for two consecutive periods and has had the responsibility to strengthen the defense of the retirement pay of some of its members, who were sued by the Distrital University itself, even though it had previously granted them such retirement pay. In addition, the Board also has had the responsibility to lead the lawsuit against Medplus Prepaid Medicine before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for the unilateral and arbitrary termination of the Collective Health Agreement, signed with the Distrital University and granted to AJUBILUD.
This has been undoubtedly the most difficult situation of our Association because it has been forced to change its natural state of celebration of joy, for having served the country in the formation of generations, for a cruel and unequal struggle for SURVIVAL, HEALTH andLIFE.
Nowadays we face the economic power of Medplus MP, manifested in the unilateral termination of the Collective Health Agreement signed with the Distrital University F.J.C. in 1995 and granted to AJUBILUD in 2011. AJUBILUD claims the reinstatement of the contract and rejects the exaggerated increases in the rates imposed by MedPlus MP, alleging the loss of the Collective Health Agreement due to the advanced age of its members, after more than 20 years of receiving juicy profits from said agreement.
Fortunately we hold a PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE ordered by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce that forced Medplus MP to re-establish the Collective Health Agreement without a continuity solution and fined them for having initially refused to reinstate the Collective Agreement. The process continues and we hope that justice will be served against the arbitrariness of Medplus MP.
During the management of the last two periods AJUBILUD’s current Board of Directors, has significantly strengthened our Association, particularly through the following achievements:
- Legal and political defense of the rights in health and retirement pay of its associates
- Growth in the number of members
- Administrative and operational reorganization
- Strengthening and functioning of the Solidarity Fund
- Creation of the Complementary Fund for Health, Personal and Family Disasters
- Solid management of financial resources without having totally neglected cultural and recreational activities.
On the other hand, we organized together with the University, in the Sabio Caldas Auditorium, an act of support for the peace process and we have expressed to the University management our willingness to participate in the process to implement the Peace Agreement.
The General and Statutory Assembly of AJUBILUD, held on March 29, 2017 in view of the achievements of the Board of Directors, particularly in defense of the rights of members: retirement pay, re-establishment of the Collective Health Agreement with Medplus MP and the development of SOLIDARITY POLICIES, under the leadership of its president, Professor ANTONIO JOSÉ CAICEDO ABADÍA, unanimously decided:
- Exalt the figure of Professor ANTONIO JOSÉ CAICEDO ABADÍA with the distinction of SOLIDARITY ASSOCIATE AND GREAT PARTNER “AJUBILUD”.
- To order that said distinction be given to him on parchment paper in a special act organized by the Board of Directors.
The following are the profiles of the members of the current Board of Directors:
Hector Chaves Ortiz
Miguel Angel Zartra Alvarez
Enrique Martínez Villamil
Galo Cubillos Castellanos
- ABDALA PETRO CECILIO
- ACERO DUARTE LUIS ENRIQUE
- ALVAREZ ARROYO VICENTE
- ALVAREZ ZAPATA PEDRO
- ANDRADE SERNA PORFIRIO
- BARBOZA GUTIÈRREZ FIDEL
- BARON BARON LUIS ALFREDO
- BEDOYA SEGURA CESAR AUGUSTO
- BEJARANO MONTERO CÉSAR AUGUSTO
- BENAVIDES MARTIN JUAN DE DIOS
- BERNAL LEONGOMEZ JAIME
- BOGOTA CORTES JORGE
- BONILLA OLANO CLEMENCIA ELVIRA
- BORJA ALARCON ISABEL
- CABALLERO RUEDA LUIS MARTIN
- CABALLERO SAUMETH GREGORIO ANTONIO
- CABANA OROZCO ALFREDO A.
- CAICEDO ABADIA ANTONIO
- CAMACHO VICTOR JORGE
- CAMERANO FUENTES RAFAEL ARTURO
- CANDELA PAEZ GUSTAVO ENRIQUE
- CARDENAS ANGEL LUIS HOMER
- CASTAÑEDA SANCHEZ ANA SOFIA
- CASTILLO APONTE JOSÉ DE JESÚS
- CASTILLO VEGA MARCO FIDEL
- CASTRO CHADID IVAN
- CASTRO HERNANDEZ RAFAEL FCO
- CASTRO ZORRO CARLOS ANTONIO
- CELY CORTÈS JORGE ENRIQUE
- CHAVES ORTIZ HÉCTOR
- CLAVIJO BOBADILLA ARMANDO
- CORDOBA LAGAREJO LUIS EDUARDO
- CORENA ESCORCIA ALVARO
- CUBILLOS CASTELLANOS GALO ERNESTO
- DAVILA DIAZ EDINSON
- DAZA BOHORQUEZ WILMER ANTONIO
- DE DIEGO RAGA MANUEL
- DE LAS SALAS FLOREZ GONZALO HERNAN
- DE SILVESTRI SAADE JOSE A.
- DELGADO ESPINEL LUIS A.
- DÍAZ BERNAL RAMÓN OCTAVIO
- DIAZ DE LA TORRE GABRIELA
- DÍAZ MANUEL ALBERTO
- DÍAZ RUIZ LUZ ADRIANA (Sust..Rogelio Pérez)
- DURÁN NARANJO FRANCISCO DE PAULO
- ESCOBAR OLIVARES ABSALON
- ESCOVAR PATRICIA
- ESPINOSA GUERRERO RAFAEL HORACIO
- FAJARDO DIOGENES VALENZUELA
- FERNÁNDEZ DE RUBIANO ROSA NOHEMY
- FORERO VARGAS OLGA
- GALEANO PULIDO RAFAEL EDUARDO
- GALINDO MELO DORA MILEIDA (SUSTITUTA-FLANTERMESKY MORENO JANCEB)
- GARCIA CARRERA JOHN ARTURO
- GARZÒN ROJAS TOMAS ALBERTO
- GOMEZ MARTINEZ ALBERTO
- GOMEZ SAAVEDRA EDUARDO
- GONZÁLEZ AMAYA TIBERIO
- GONZÁLEZ GONZÁLEZ HÉCTOR EDILBERTO
- GONZALEZ PARRA ALVARO
- GONZÁLEZ PEÑARETE JORGE HUMBERTO
- GONZALEZ PEREZ MARCOS
- GRANADOS ALBARRACÍN JORGE ENRIQUE
- GRANOBLES PATARROYO LUIS ARNOLDO
- GUEVARA CASALLAS HERNANDO AUGUSTO
- HERNANDEZ MORENO JULIO ENRIQUE
- HERNÁNDEZ SALDAÑA FLOR MARINA
- IRIARTE MARTINEZ TOMAS DEL C.
- JAIMES DE CASADIEGO GLADYS
- JULIO ARRIETA CARLOS ANTONIO
- LOMBANA RAMÍREZ JOSÉ ALFONSO
- LONDOÑO MORENO ALFONSO ANTONIO
- LÒPEZ ROMERO FABIO
- LOZANO FABIO SANTOS
- LOZANO MONTAÑA ALFONSO
- LUNA TORRES JOAQUIN PABLO
- MALAGON EUNICE (Sust.Jorge Rodríguez)
- MARTINEZ VILLAMIL ENRIQUE A
- MATIZ DE RENTERIA GENOVEVA
- MEDINA VARGAS CARLOS ENRIQUE
- MELO TORRES LUIS ALFONSO
- MONTENEGRO MARIA MIRIAM (Sustituta Luis Enrique Avila)
- MONTENEGRO PAVA FRANKLIN
- MUÑOZ BELTRAN CARLOS EDUARDO
- MUÑOZ MARTÍNEZ DIEGO
- MURILLO HURTADO ALBERTO
- NIÑO BARBOSA HUGO ANTONIO
- NIÑO CRUZ JORGE ELIÉCER
- NIÑO MOLANO LUIS ALBERTO
- NIÑO TOCANCIPA GLORIA MARÍA(Sust.Hebert Zuñiga)
- OBANDO ULLOA RAUL
- OBANDO VELASQUEZ LUCILA MARIELA
- OCAMPO TRUJILLO JOSE FERNANDO
- OJEDA DE DE LUIZ HILDA (SUSTITUTA RAMON E.D DELUIZ)
- OLARTE IRMA INES DE GOMEZ (Esposa José German Gomez)
- OROZCO MUÑOZ JOSE MIGUEL
- ORTIZ HURTADO MIRYAM
- ORTIZ NIETO FRANCISCO
- OTALORA MEJIA JORGE ENRIQUE
- OSUNA SUAREZ JAIRO ANTONIO
- PACHÓN CORTES JORGE EDILBERTO
- PATIÑO ÁVILA JESÚS ERNESTO
- PEDRAZA PEREZ JOSE ELIAS
- PEDRAZA QUIGUA JORGE
- PEREA VALOYES AMERICO
- PEREZ BELTRAN RAMON GONZALO
- PINTO VEGA SANTIAGO
- PIÑA MERCADO DIOMEDES ENRIQUE
- BARROS RODRIGUEZ ELISABETH (SUSTITUTA DE PRIETO MORENO ROBERTO)
- PRIETO PARRA MARIO
- PULIDO MEJÍA ELIÉCER
- QUICAZAN ACOSTA LUIS ROBERTO
- QUIJANO CIFUENTES JAIME JUAN
- RAMIREZ NAPOLEON
- RICARDO DE LA OSSA CARMELO ANTONIO
- RICARDO GANDARA CARMELO E.
- RICHOUX DE LEAL MARITZA
- RICO DE MERCADO MARIA TERESA(Sust. Jairo Mercado )
- RIOS GUEVARA CUSTODIO
- RODRIGUEZ GUERRERO PEDRO IGNACIO
- RODRIGUEZ GUEVARA JOSE LUIS
- RODRÍGUEZ LUNA MARÍA ELVIRA-COLPENSIONES
- RODRIGUEZ PEREIRA JOSE ALEJANDRO
- RODRIGUEZ RENGIFO JESUS ANTONIO
- RODRIGUEZ RENGIFO JOSE MIGUEL
- RODRÍGUEZ TARAZONA ROCIO(Sust Clemente Sierra)
- ROMERO AGUDELO ENRIQUE
- ROMERO GUTIÈRREZ HECTOR ARCADIO
- ROMERO QUEVEDO JORGE ELIECER
- SALAZAR HECTOR ALFREDO
- SALAZAR PUENTES RAFAEL
- SALCEDO MARTINEZ OLGA ESTHER
- SANABRIA DE ARÉVALO ANA ISABEL (Sust.Antonio Arévalo)
- SANCHEZ ALTAFULLA JOSÉ RAMON
- SÀNCHEZ CABALLERO ILDEFONSO
- SÁNCHEZ LÓPEZ MARIO
- SARDI GÓMEZ LULÚ MARÍA
- SARMIENTO SUESCUM LUIS HUMBERTO
- SARMIENTO BOADA AUCLIDES ALFREDO
- SERNA CORDOBA JESUS ENRIQUE
- SIERRA CUERVO HECTOR GUILLERMO
- SIERRA GAMBOA HUGO ANIBAL
- SILVA DE PARIS PATRICIA (Sust. Roberto Paris)
- SOLER LOPEZ FERNANDO ARTURO
- SUAREZ FRANCO WILLIAM IGNACIO
- TABARES RAMIREZ CARLOS GUSTAVO- ACTIVO
- TORRES FEDERICO
- TORRES ORJUELA PABLO
- TORRES PACHECO SEGUNDO OLEGARIO
- VALDELAMAR MORENO CRISTOBAL C.
- VALENCIA CEPEDA EUCLIDES
- VARGAS BARRIOS JULIO ENRIQUE
- VEGA TORRES AGUSTIN VENTANILLA
- VELASCO PATIÑO ROBERTO ALFONSO
- VELOZA CANTOR CAMPO ELIAS
- ZABALA DE MURILLO NAHYR (SUSTITUTA JOSE ELIN MURILLO)
- ZAMBRANO BAZZA RAMIRO
- ZARTA ALVAREZ MIGUEL ANGEL